Thursday, February 14, 2013

What I have done so far...

I am still learning a lot of the concepts of nail art.  I have done a lot of plain nail colors with the accent nail.  I also rock glitter a lot as well (although that gets annoying because glitter is so hard to get off when you want to change out the polish).  Recently I started trying out the ombre color technique.  I also got my first stamper last week so that has been fun as well.

Below are two of the ombre patterns I have done in the past week.

Green Ombre...



Basecoat of Sinful "Snow Me White".  Ombre done with Sinful "Last Chance", Sinful "HD Nails" and Sinful "Happy Ending" (Although you can't really see the "Happy Ending").  

This is also before I cleaned them up all the way, so they are a little sloppy around the cuticles.









Fire Ombre...

Basecoat of NYC "Taxi Yellow".  Ombre done with Sinful "Courtney Orange" and Sinful "Cloud 9".  Then using Cheeky Plate CH16, and Sinful "Black on Black" I added the top squiggles.

Again, this is also before I cleaned them up all the way, so they are a little sloppy around the cuticles.



More to come as the mood strikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment